Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

MAKING A STATEMENT!

LET'S MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE FOR JANUARY 2012

This is first month and our first opportunity to WRITE OUR SUCCESS STORY for 2012.  With BIG PLANS on the horizon, it's time for us to make a unified statement. 

To finish the month strong, we need to generate $30,000 in volume over the next 5 days!  That's only $6,000 a day and is very doable, but we need to hear your voice through an increase in your volume.

We need 200 LIFESTYLE ENTREPRENEURS
who are
COMMITTED, FOCUSED,
SERIOUS-MINDED & EMPOWERED
to generate an ADDITIONAL
$150 IN VOLUME by January 31st!

I'm committed to start the ball rolling with my personal order of $500 BV auto-ship that will process on tomorrow.  Click the comment link below and add your name to the list of those who will join with me in setting the tone for this to be the most outrageously successful year imaginable! 

Let's SAY IT LOUD!
"WE'RE SOUL PURPOSE AND WE'RE PROUD!"


RECEIVE A $50 RESTAURANT CERTIFICATE!!!
REACTIVATION REWARD FOR EVERY INACTIVE ENTREPRENEUR* WHO PLACES A MINIMUM $50 BV ORDER BY SUNDAY, JANUARY 29, 2012.   Just send your name, ID          #, order # and order volume to cherylcormier@soulpurpose.com on January 30, 2012 and the your restaurant certificate will be sent by return email.                                                                                


* Inactive = No volume in NOVEMBER/DECEMBER.                                                                     

With your individual and our collective success in mind!
Cheryl A. Cormier
cherylcormier@soulpurpose.com
321-217-3912

4 comments:

  1. I'M SOUL PURPOSE AND I'M PROUD! I'm in the January $500 Club with $500+ personal volume and one new $100BV AUTOSHIP business partner! And I "Reactivated" an inactive Entrepreneur today who will get the $50 dinner gift certificate! Let's make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cynthia & Angie! Saying it LOUD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Soul Purpose and I'm Black And I'm Proud!!!!!lol I am in the 500 dollars Club for January and pushing for the the President Club! So far two new partners. I think its time for that CEO Pack Whoot!
    Whoot!

    ReplyDelete