Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

CALLED TO BE PERSISTENT!

The Sanctuary Prayer Calls are inspiring, enlightening and empowering.  So, if you're not getting on these calls on the 2nd and 4th Monday nights, you're missing out on an important aspect of our divinely inspired company...
SPIRITUALITY

And, last night's call with special guest,
Janine Ingram
who shared on the topic of
PERSISTENCE! 



I was so inspired and moved that I wanted to encourage you to listen to the replay at your earliest convenience.  It was filled with so many wonderful nuggets of wisdom that I plan on listening to it several times until I'm sure that I've gotten them all.

I have posted a link to the call in the FEATURED LINKS section of the blog, plus you can access it through our replay line as follows:

712-432-8984, code 47685#
Filename:  061112#

As a dear friend would say,
STAY INSPIRED!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment