Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

POST CONVENTION EVENT DOCUMENT


Hi, everyone.  Sorry it took me longer than expected to post this document for your events tomorrow and throughout the weekend.  This post contains all of the new announcements and updates that should be communicated to every Soul Purpose Entrepreneur!

This document is now complete.  It includes new pages (starting with page 20):
SOUL PURPOSE ACTION PLAN FOR SUCCESS.
Please check back and download it as well!

No more leaving $$$ on the table! 
Let's take this OPPORTUNITY, run with it and SOAR!!!

I'll be available all weekend.  So please text me at 321-217-3912 if you have any questions about the document or if something arises at your event.  I'll text you back the answer or call you if I'm not in my meeting.

With your success in mind,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment