Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Make it a 50 PLUS Weekend!

Come on Soul Purpose, join in the fun of making this the most spectacular weekend ever! Together, we can meet our goal to generate 50% MORE in volume this month compared to September. 

To hlep you, I wanted to share a communication I've just sent out to all of my contacts to generate more personal sales by October 31st! 

Every Entrepreneur who
enters $300 or more in personal volume from October 28 - October 31
will receive a
 $50 SOUL PURPOSE PRODUCT GIFT CERTIFICATE!

Click the following links: FLYER1 and  FLYER 2 to download the following flyers that you can forward to your contacts!



If you have any questions, please email, text or call me!  As always, I'm here to support you...

Cheryl Cormier
cherylcormier@soulpurpose.com
321-217-3912

No comments:

Post a Comment